This article covers the following topics: how to join this group, how to post/send a message, how to recieve posts by email, and how to stop/customize these emails. » Read more
The Community group is intended to offer a space where subscribers can:
- share about prayer and invite others to join with you in prayer
- find practical help recommended by other Cedar Ridgers, or give away or sell personal items
- invite people to a community-building / social event
- share about practical ways you see our vision being lived out (For example, sheltering from the frenzied pace of life, serving our neighbors, caring for the poor, living simply and ethically, becoming better people …)
- for those new to the church to connect with other Cedar Ridgers in your neighborhood
It is not intended for:
- business advertisements
- forwarded articles, links, news items, chain emails, etc. Posts to the group should be from original senders.
- political views or other opinions that might cause division. We are a diverse group of people and we want the focus to be on what unites us.